EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – On Saturday, Sept. 11, Premiere Props will host a September Auction Extravaganza featuring more than 750 movie props and costumes from Hollywood’s iconic action films and hottest stars. Internet live bidding will be provided by LiveAuctioneers.com.
In honor of the movie opening that same weekend, hundreds of costumes and props used in the making of the hotly anticipated 3D chapter of Screen Gems’ Resident Evil: Afterlife, including knives, bombs and Alice’s katana swords and hero wardrobe, will be available for fans to bid on and call their own.
Other movie props in the sale include John Dillinger’s (Johnny Depp) pistols from Public Enemies and Lt. Aldo Raine’s (Brad Pitt) screen-used star dagger, dog tags and snuff box from The Weinstein Company’s smash hit Inglourious Basterds. Collectors can own the knives and bats used by Lt. Aldo Raine and Sgt. Donny Donowitz (Eli Roth) in their war against Nazis.
Bikinis and bloody, torn costumes from Piranha 3D, worn by the film’s sexy stars, are also up for auction, as will be artillery and items from Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, Conan the Barbarian, Outlander, and Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. Weapons include knives, battle axes and ankle bombs.
Collectors will also have the opportunity to bid on costumes and props used by Brad Pitt, Robert Pattinson, Mark Wahlberg, Eva Mendes, Sean Connery, Viggo Mortensen, Denzel Washington, Mila Kunis, Jessica Szohr, Kelly Brook, Wentworth Miller and many other stars.
Premiere Props also teamed up with Lionsgate to promote the Sept. 7 Movies On Demand premiere of the action-packed romantic comedy Killers. Over 50 items from the film, including hero costumes, accessories, prop guns and more will be available during the auction. The proceeds from the sale of these items will benefit Katherine Heigl’s chosen charities The Jason Debus Heigl Foundation and Dress for Success.
“We are excited to bring together such an amazing opportunity for collectors to own iconic memorabilia from the highly anticipated Resident Evil: Afterlife, Academy Award-winning Inglourious Basterds and so many other great films, as well as teaming with Killers and Lionsgate on this special charity auction to help these two great foundations.” said Dan Levin, executive vice president of marketing for Premiere Props. “These are some of the best costumes and props for fans of Hollywood’s brightest films to own as a part of their favorite film experience.”
The LIVE September Auction Extravaganza will feature movie collectibles and props including:
- Public Enemies – John Dillinger’s (Johnny Depp) '38 Detective Special' Colt pistol
- Inglourious Basterds – Lt. Aldo Raine (Brad Pitt) screen-used, hero, brown, gold, and metallic rubber dagger with black leather case and star
- Inglourious Basterds – Sgt. Donny Donowitz (Eli Roth) screen-used, dark brown leather necklace with metal tag with scratches and blood stains
- Inglourious Basterds – Lt. Aldo Raine (Brad Pitt) screen-used, off white invitation ticket with gold and black writing and outlining and Dr. Joseph Goebbels signature
- Inglourious Basterds – Lt. Aldo Raine (Brad Pitt) screen-used, traditional aluminum dog tag
- Inglourious Basterds – Shosanna Dreyfus (Melanie Laurent) screen-worn, very bloody with three bullet holes on the front, torn in the middle for stunt red dress
- Inglourious Basterds – screen-used, hero, black and silver plastic and metal ankle bomb timer with yellow blasting cap
- Inglourious Basterds – Lt. Aldo Raine (Brad Pitt) screen-used, hero, black binoculars with scratches, clean lenses, off-white stains, worn off-brown leather neck strap, and brown leather and red suede carrying case
- Inglourious Basterds – Sgt. Donny Donowitz (Eli Roth) screen-used, hero, white and black glove gun with blood and dirt stains, wrinkles, and Velcro cuff
- Remember Me – Tyler Hawkins (Robert Pattinson) dirty, brown wood with blue band in the middle, mini baseball bat used in the alleyway fight
- Killers – Spencer Aimes (Ashton Kutcher) screen-worn ‘Cole Haan' sunglasses
- Killers – Spencer Aimes (Ashton Kutcher) screen-used, black rubber with realist parts including 'Kansas City, KS' written on one side, 'Cal. 9 Luger' on the other prop gun
- Killers – Jen Kornfeldt (Katherine Heigl) screen-worn, hero, white metal and plastic fake 'Chanel' watch
- Killers – Jen Kornfeldt (Katherine Heigl) hero tan long sleeve 'Faconnable' coat, black 'Vince' skirt, black pleather 'Piper & Blue' slip on shoes. Includes wardrobe tag
- Killers – Metal with magnet bottom, clear hard plastic casing with red 'Danger Semtex-A' on each side and LED computer part in the middle bomb, black plastic with buttons and grey cord detonator, and black neoprene tube for the bomb
- Resident Evil: Afterlife– Alice screen-worn hero, green with dirty tan fur fold up hood, military style jacket, custom made vest, black 'Wilfred' T-shirt, black, 'Lululemon Athletica' athletic pants, black leather gloves with cut-off fingers and dirty leather 'Joie' knee high boots. Includes wardrobe tag.
- Resident Evil: Afterlife– Albert Wesker screen-used, hero, metal 'VICI Micro-Flo' high pressure syringe with long needle
- Resident Evil: Afterlife– Alice silver metal with black graphite-like core grenade
- Resident Evil: Afterlife– Alice black with 'Alice' on one side and 'Resident Evil: Afterlife' on the other in red, chairback
- Resident Evil: Afterlife– Axeman screen-worn hero, brown foam with plastic nails protruding, Velcro and broken zipper on the back, muscle and veins upper body suit, and brown twin with bloody splatter all over, plastic nails protruding, black thin cord inside hood
- Resident Evil: Afterlife– Plastic red body with battery inside, six silver and black legs, black and blue head, custom made Scarab with tape on the bottom
- Resident Evil: Afterlife– Alice hero, bloody, silver painted wooden dummy katana
- The Book of Eli – Eli (Denzel Washington) screen-worn, hero, bloody, dirty, brown fleece aged crew neck 'Redhead' sweatshirt, white 'Hanes' T-shirt, dirty and bloody, dark tan 'Charhartt' painter pants, and dirty, green wool knit fingerless gloves. Includes wardrobe tag.
- 300 – Silver fiberglass spear tip the went on the Spartan's spear
- Piranha 3D – Danni Arslow (Kelly Brook) screen-worn hero, grey and white tye dye, racerback tank top, (no size, label) red metallic 'Turtle Beach' two-piece string bikini and black 'Report Signature' platform heels. Includes wardrobe tag.
- Piranha 3D – Kelly Driscoll (Jessica Szohr) screen-worn, stunt, white 'ella moss' racerback tank top, 'Rip Curl' spaghetti strap, reversible bikini top, 'Rip Curl' swim shorts, denim 'Guess' short jean shorts, and pink, white, black and teal print, large 'Ogio' purse. Includes wardrobe tag.
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi – unfinished piece of the Death Star that is was cast from the original molds at Industrial Light and Magic
- Battlestar Gallatica – Joe Johnston original illustrations. A set of three conceptual drawings of “Daggit” from Battlestar Galactica. These are the original concepts created for the vintage film and were achieved in pen, pencil and marker. Also included is the original template that was used to make the drawings.
- Battlestar Gallatica – Screen-used child’s wrist communicator made of resin and medical gauze, this piece has been hand painted and decorated.
For questions about any item in the sale, call 310-322-PROP or tollfree 888-761-PROP.
View the fully illustrated catalog and register to bid absentee or live via the Internet as the sale is taking place by logging on to www.LiveAuctioneers.com.
ADDITIONAL LOTS OF NOTE